Tammy J. HamiltonM.D., F.A.C.O.G. Request An Appointment
- Medical School: Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC
- Undergraduate: Clemson University, Clemson, SC
- Graduate School: Georgetown University, Washington, DC
- Residency: Obstetrics and Gynecology, Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, NJ
- American Board of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
Tammy J. Hamilton, MD, FACOG, specializes in general obstetric and gynecologic care, including prenatal and postnatal care, treatment for infertility, hormone therapy, and menopause.
Before she practiced with Associates in Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Fertility, Dr. Hamilton practiced with Physicians for Women’s Health Care, PA, located in Livingston, New Jersey.
Dr. Hamilton says, “I am focused on providing quality, compassionate health care to my patients throughout all phases of their lives.”
Practice Website: www.summitmedicalgroup.com