Doreen E. DeGraaffF.A.C.O.G., M.D. Request An Appointment
- Medical School: Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (formerly UMDNJ), Newark, NJ
- Undergraduate: James Madison University, Harrisonburg, VA
- Residency: Obstetrics and Gynecology, Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, NJ
- American Board of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
Doreen E. DeGraaff, MD, FACOG, specializes in general obstetrics and gynecologic care, including prenatal and postnatal care, treatment for infertility, hormone therapy, and menopause.
Dr. DeGraaff is a diplomate of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She is a member of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Essex County Medical Society, and New Jersey Obstetrics and Gynecology Society.
“I enjoy being a positive force for women and their health throughout their lives. It’s especially important to me that women of all ages are comfortable in my office. I’ve taken care of generations of women in families and now care for young women who I delivered as babies!”
Dr. DeGraaff has been featured in the New Jersey Monthly “Top Doctors” listings. She is a recipient of the Consumer Reports Top Doctors Award.
When she is not working with her patients, Dr. DeGraff enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, reading, and skiing.
Practice Website: www.summitmedicalgroup.com