Linda Luisi-PurdueM.D., F.A.C.O.G. Request An Appointment
Areas of Care:
- Medical School: Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (formerly UMDNJ), Newark, NJ
- Undergraduate: Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA
- Residency: Obstetrics and Gynecology, Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, NJ
- American Board of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
Linda Luisi-Purdue, MD, FACOG, specializes in comprehensive general and high-risk obstetric and total gynecologic care, including adolescent gynecology, prenatal and postnatal care, infertility, hormone therapy, and menopause. Dr. Luisi-Purdue is adept at minimally invasive gynecologic surgery and robotic gynecologic surgery to treat fibroid tumors, preform hysterectomies, and treat gynecologic cancers.
She is a member of the New Jersey Medical Society and Essex County Medical Society.
Dr. Luisi-Purdue treats each patient individually, with consideration for overall health and well-being, including weight management.
Practice Website: www.summitmedicalgroup.com