John M. SimonettiM.D., F.A.C.O.G. Request An Appointment
- Medical School: Beth Israel Medical Center, Newark, NJ
- Undergraduate: Kean University, Union, NJ
- Residency: Obstetrics and Gynecology, New York Downtown Hospital, New York City
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Emergency Medical Technician/Ambulance Operations
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
Before joining Summit Medical Group, John M. Simonetti, MD, was an obstetrician and gynecologist in practice with Associates in Female Health Care, PA, in Millburn, New Jersey. Dr. Simonetti’s professional expertise includes operative laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP), laparoscopic-assisted vaginal hysterectomy (LAVH), colposcopy, thermal ablation, and high-risk obstetrics. He is an attending physician at Overlook Medical Center in Summit, New Jersey, and he is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, New Jersey.
A diplomat of the National Board of Medical Examiners, Dr. Simonetti is a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons, and American Medical Association.
Practice Website: www.summitmedicalgroup.com