Audrey A. RomeroM.D. Request An Appointment
- Undergraduate: University of New Mexico
- Medical School: Hahnemann University School of Medicine
- Residency: Obstetrics and Gynecology, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- Fellowships: Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, Duke University; Fellow American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Urogynecology
Dr. Romero is a graduate of the Hahnemann University School of Medicine in Philadelphia, PA. In addition to being board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology, she has completed sub-specialty fellowship training in urogynecology at the prestigious Duke University Medical School, the birthplace of that specialty.
Dr. Romero’s training, clinical expertise and empathy for patients are great assets to the practice. Dr. Romero heads the very successful Pelvic Floor Therapy Program for pelvic issues at The Rubino OB/GYN Group. Women across states seek her care for urinary incontinence, pelvic floor issues, postpartum repair and other urogynecological solutions including the Vaginal Sling. She is professional and exacting – a true expert in the field of urogynecology.
Practice Website: www.rubinoobgyn.com