Robert E. KamienieckiM.D. Request An Appointment
- Medical School: UMDNJ – Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, NJ
- Internship: St Luke’s Hospital, Bethlehem, PA
- Residency: Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, NJ
- Fellowship: UMDNJ – Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, University Hospital, NJ
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
Robert E. Kamieniecki, MD, is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology. He received his Medical Degree from UMDNJ – Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. He completed an internship at St Luke’s Hospital, Pennsylvania and a radiology residency at Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, NJ. He is fellowship trained in vascular and interventional radiology. He received that training at UMDNJ – Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Dr. Kamieniecki has undergone specialized training for and practices advanced minimally invasive techniques for multiple venous diseases with a particular interest in superficial venous reflux and varicose vein disease.