Michael D. KaplanM.D. Request An Appointment
- Radiology Diagnostic
- Medical School: New York University, NY
- Internship: University of Miami, FL
- Residencyz: Mt. Sinai Medical Center, NY
- Fellowship: Mt. Sinai Medical Center, NY
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
Michael D. Kaplan, MD, is board certified in Radiology with a subspecialty board certification in vascular and interventional radiology. He received his medical degree from NYU School of Medicine and completed a two year surgical residency at University of Miami Medical Center and a radiology residency and fellowship at Mt. Sinai Medical Center in New York City.
Dr. Kaplan specializes in minimally invasive surgical and endovascular procedures. He has been treating venous and other forms of vascular disease for over 10 years.